Cisco® Unified Contact Center Express & Unified IP IVR Deployment (UCCXD)
- Course Categorization:
- Course Provider:
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Learning Method:
- Classroom Learning
Lesson 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Product Overview
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Product Packages
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Architecture
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Design and Order Tools
Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Installing Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Management
- Call Process and Basic Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Configuration
Lesson 3: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Script Editor
- Creating a Basic IVR Script
- Prompting and Collecting Information
- Accessing an External Database
- Loops, Counters, and Decision Making
- Confirming Caller Input
Lesson 4: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express ACD Operations
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting Fundamentals
- Cisco Desktop Work Flow Administrator Fundamentals
- Advanced Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting Topics
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Reporting
Lesson 5: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Premium Functions
- Remote Monitoring
- Outbound Preview Dialer
- Agent Email
- Automatic Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech
Lesson 6: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Maintenance Tools
- Real-Time Monitoring Tool
- Cisco Unified Analysis Manager
- Disaster Recovery System
- Las Vegas, NV - June 18, 2012
- Reno, NV - June 18, 2012
After completing this lab, you will be better able to use the Home tab, Users and Groups tab, Network tab, Shared Folders and Web sites tab, backup and Server Storage tab, reports tab, security...
In these TechNet Virtual Labs, you'll have the opportunity to test-drive new and improved features and functionality in the Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 releases. Each lab takes...
IBM Maximo for Transportation helps you take a strategic role in how you manage the performance of your transportation assets. In this demo you'll see how routine tasks like maintenance,...
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network, including configuring a switch, a router, and...
This course focuses on skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size branch office Enterprise network, including configuring several switches and...
Students will focus on comprehensive security policies and how they affect networks, and perform tasks to secure the office network using Cisco IOS security features through web-based GUIs and the...
Students will learn how to help design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks for a Cisco WLAN in small and mediumsized business (SMB) and enterprise installations.
The course teaches the concepts of IP of the system from the perspective of server administration, including its function, features, and configuration. This is an entry-level course that begins...
This course covers the theory of BGP, configuration of BGP on Cisco IOS routers, detailed troubleshooting information, and hands-on exercises that provide learners with the skills that they need...
An introduction to MPLS concepts, installation, migration, operation, inspection, and troubleshooting will be covered in this 5-day course. An overview of MPLS, MPLS operation, and MPLS VPN...
Students learn the knowledge and skills that are required to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications systems and solutions in enterprise, midmarket, and commercial deployments in single-site and...
Students will be introduced to techniques and features enabling or enhancing WAN and remote access solutions. The course focuses on using one or more of the available WAN connection technologies...
Students will learn advanced topics for Cisco MDS 9000 Series storage networks, including building virtual and heterogeneous SAN fabrics, configuring management and security services, configuring...