Introduction to Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- Course Categorization:
- Web Developer
- Course Provider:
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Learning Method:
- Classroom Learning
Lesson 1: Getting Started with CMMI®
- Introduction to CMMI®
- An Overview of the CMMI® Structure
- Relationships Among Process Areas
Lesson 2: Describing Process Management Process Areas
- Describe the Organizational Process Focus (OPF) Process Area
- Describe the Organizational Process Definition (OPD) Process Area
- Describe the Organizational Training (OT) Process Area
Lesson 3: Describing Project Management Process Areas
- Describe the Requirements Management (REQM) Process Area
- Describe the Project Planning (PP) Process Area
- Describe the Project Monitoring and Control (PMC) Process Area
- Describe the Supplier Agreement Management (SAM) Process Area
- Describe the Risk Management (RSKM) Process Area
- Describe the Integrated Project Management (IPM) Process Area
Lesson 4: Describing Engineering Process Areas
- Describe the Requirements Development (RD) Process Area
- Describe the Technical Solution (TS) Process Area
- Describe the Product Integration (PI) Process Area
- Describe the Verification (VER) Process Area
- Describe the Validation (VAL) Process Area
Lesson 5: Describing Support Process Areas
- Describe the Configuration Management (CM) Process Area
- Describe the Decision Analysis and Resolution (DAR) Process Area
- Describe the Measurement and Analysis (MA) Process Area
- Describe the Process and Product Quality Assurance (PPQA) Process Area
Lesson 6: Describing High-Maturity Process Areas
- Describe the Quantitative Project Management (QPM) Process Area
- Describe the Organizational Process Performance (OPP) Process Area
- Describe the Organizational Performance Management (OPM) Process Area
- Describe the Causal Analysis and Resolution (CAR) Process Area
Lesson 7: Embarking on the CMMI® Process Improvement Journey
- Initiate the CMMI® Process
- Conduct a Formal Appraisal
- Austin, TX - May 23, 2012
After completing this lab, you will be better able to use the Home tab, Users and Groups tab, Network tab, Shared Folders and Web sites tab, backup and Server Storage tab, reports tab, security...
In these TechNet Virtual Labs, you'll have the opportunity to test-drive new and improved features and functionality in the Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 releases. Each lab takes...
IBM Maximo for Transportation helps you take a strategic role in how you manage the performance of your transportation assets. In this demo you'll see how routine tasks like maintenance,...
This course is designed for students who want to learn how to use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to develop and design Web sites. Students will learn how to use all the features of the CSS-1...
In this course, you will be introduced to the concepts, techniques, properties, and values of CSS in a sequence that reflects a typical "building up" of design rules.
This course is the first of three courses on the topic of creating Web pages with Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). This course presents the basics of this foundational Web technology and enables...
This is the second course in the HTML series. It will build on the concepts you learned in HTML 4.01: Web Authoring, Level 1 (Second Edition) and give you an opportunity to apply your new skills.
In this course, students will experience aspects of the HTML language that will help them stand out among other Web authors.
In this course, students design, build, and upload a website using Dreamweaver.
In this course, students will create and manage database-driven websites.
In this course, students will add dynamic components to their static web pages by applying ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML) and posting pages to a ColdFusion server.
In this course, students retrieve information from a database and display it on a web page, enable drill-down functionality through which users can view detailed information on demand, and display...
In this course, students will create and manipulate a wide variety of objects ranging from simple graphic designs to complex animation sequences using the Adobe® Flash® CS5 application.