The Unique Challenges Facing the IT Professional in K-12 Education
How does your school or district stack up vs. peer institutions? Download this recent research report to see the results of a survey that identified key issues and trends among K-12 IT leaders: You will learn:
- Top issues associated with managing IT in schools
- Avg. staffing levels in various size districts
- Peer views on security, IT integration, and budgeting
- Mega-trend info. on issues such as SIF, SaaS/on-demand software, data-driven decision making, and NCLB's effect on IT strategy
- How to combat the challenge of "too much IT stuff and not enough IT staff"