Are you pursuing ISO 9000 certification?

When we asked in a recent Polling Place Quick Poll about your plans to pursue ISO 9000 certification, almost 40 percent of respondents said they weren't even considering it. See how the other 60 percent answered, then tell us what you think.

Editor's Picks

Free Newsletters, In your Inbox