Our long-form feature articles can be a bit too much to tackle in one sitting—especially if you have a busy schedule.
If you've ever found yourself losing your spot or accidentally closing a browser tab before finishing a TechRepublic feature story there's a great solution: Download some of these popular ones as PDFs for mobile reading the old-fashioned way.
Here are 10 popular cover stories from 2016—and one great bunch of Excel power user tips—that you can read when the internet isn't available.
1. Special report: Cyberwar and the future of cybersecurity
The future of international conflict lies in the digital world. Find out how cyberwar will transform cybersecurity in this report.
2. How GE is using 3D printing to unleash the biggest revolution in large-scale manufacturing in over a century
GE is using 3D printing to revolutionize its fabrication process, potentially saving months or years of work.
3. Special report: How to implement AI and machine learning
Find out how the quickly evolving field of AI and machine learning can be put to work for your business.
4. Executive's guide to the business value of VR and AR
Wondering what VR and AR are going to bring to the business world? Here's a quick look at what decision makers need to know about these emerging fields.
5. Governments and nation states are now officially training for cyberwarfare: An inside look
We took a look at the future of cyberwarfare and how nations are training for the worst possible scenarios.
6. Special report: Tech budgets 2017, A CXO's guide
Get a roundup of TechRepublic and ZDNet's joint research on the coming year's tech budgets. The report is tailor-made for CXOs who are wondering what 2017 has in store for them.
7. #WeAreNotWaiting: Diabetics are hacking their health, because traditional systems have failed them
Technology to help manage diabetes isn't getting better as fast as it needs to. Find out what some enterprising diabetics are doing to hack their devices.
8. Our autonomous future: How driverless cars will be the first robots we learn to trust
Are you ready to put your life in the hands of a driverless car? This report explores how these automated vehicles will change our daily lives.
9. How the NFL and its stadiums became leaders in Wi-Fi, monetizing apps, and customer experience
Turning Wi-Fi into a moneymaker has been a smash hit for NFL stadiums. We looked into how they did it.
10. How we learned to talk to computers and how they learned to answer back
SIRI, Alexa, and Cortana are all getting pretty good at understanding what we say. Check out this feature story to find out how speech recognition has gotten so good.
11. Build your Excel skills with these 10 power tips
Lost in the world of Excel? Get 10 tips to elevate your skill level in this special download.
Brandon Vigliarolo has nothing to disclose. He does not hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Brandon writes about apps and software for TechRepublic. He's an award-winning feature writer who previously worked as an IT professional and served as an MP in the US Army.