Builder AU is turning five! To celebrate this milestone, we are offering readers the opportunity to win one of six big ticket prizes.
To enter, all you need to do is answer this question:
What feature, service or functionality do you like best on the Builder AU Web site?
All entries will be judged by the Builder AU editorial team and the most insightful and/or creative entries, will receive one of the prizes.
The competition is one of the biggest we have ever run on Builder AU, with over AU$12,000 worth of prizes to be won, including:
- 1 Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 Web Premium, valued at AU$2,742
- 1 Borland® Caliber® DefineIT™, valued at AU$3,075
- 4 copies of the book Hacking Exposed Web Applications, valued at AU$80.00 each
- 2 standard single registrations to the Gartner Application Development, Integration & Web Services Summit 2007 valued at AU$2,550 each
- 15 copies of the film Pan's Labyrinth on DVD, valued at AU$39.95 each
- 1 copy of Delphi for PHP form from Borland valued at AU$457
Make sure you enter the competition and put yourself in the running.
To enter the competition please click here.