TechRepublic interviewed Huawei CMO Shao Yang at CES 2014 and he shared his vision of how increased wireless speeds will change mobile computing in powerful ways.
Another one of the tech executives that Bill Detwiler and I talked to at CES 2014 was Huawei CMO Shao Yang and one of the most interesting parts of the conversation was when we turned our thoughts to the developments that are going to shape the mobile revolution in the coming years. You can watch the highlights in this three-minute video clip.
- CES 2014: Lenovo talks up $799 4K monitor that works with existing computers
- Ford CTO explains solar power in electric vehicles at CES 2014
- How close are self-driving cars? Ford CTO breaks it down at CES 2014
- Why Pebble 2.0 may win the wearables race at CES and become a work tool in 2014
- Google Glass: Will its fate be Tablet PC or first iPhone?
- Hey professionals, watch for these mega-trends at CES 2014
- SPECIAL FEATURE: CES 2014: What the Professionals Need to Know