The TechRepublic team rocked CES 2016! On episode 25 of the TechRepublic podcast our team of expert reporters cut through the hype and and help us understand the essential stories, key business tech takeaways, and the coolest trends of the year.
The 2016 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) was one of the biggest and most exciting shows in the history of the expo. It was also one of the loudest. On this week's episode of the TechRepublic podcast our team of expert reporters help cut the static and dial-in this year's essential business tech takeaways.
- Self-driving cars won the week at CES 2016, with AI and big data the unsung heroes
- CES 2016: IBM one-ups AI with 'cognitive' solutions, Rometty declares dawn of new era
- CES 2016: LG Display shows off displays that you can roll up, see through, and use in your car
- CES 2016: NVIDIA Drive PX 2 supercomputer for self-driving cars like having 150 MacBook Pros in your trunk
- Hands on with the new HTC Vive Pre: Hardware improvements could keep you in VR longer
- VR and AR at CES 2016: 4 key takeaways
There are lots of great tech podcasts out there. The TechRepublic podcast is aimed at people who are trying to use technology to get work done, make their businesses and their professional lives more efficient, and improve society. That's a lofty mission, but those are the goals we chase every day at TechRepublic.