TechRepublic member currieiain would like to create a website using WordPress as they have zero experience with coding, however, they have some questions before they proceed. Can you offer advice or tips to help this fellow member?
Welcome to our "Got Answers?" series where we are helping fellow members get answers to their tech questions. Are you the one who can help your fellow members with their questions?
You want to build a website, but you have zero experience, so you are unsure where to begin or maybe you are like TechRepublic member currieiain, who also doesn't have any coding experience, however, they are eyeing WordPress as the tool to use, but they have some unanswered questions before they proceed.
TechRepublic member currieiain asks, "I'm looking at creating a website but I have zero experience in coding etc.For that reason, I'm looking (initially at least) to use a host such as WordPress.
Before I begin, I need to know if it can do the following:
Allow Users to register and login; Store said users Data/Links; Fetch/Pull information from other sites identified by users.
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated!"
Are you able to help currieiain with their question? Just click the button below:
The TechRepublic Forums is a community of IT Experts, where you can go to seek advice, share your knowledge, brainstorm, shoot the breeze and enjoy the camaraderie of your IT peers. So, if you haven't already - Be sure to check out the forums today!
More Tech Help Questions from the TechRepublic Forums
- Which is the best PCI card for a PC? by bakchodsomo
- Docking Station for HP Elitebook 745 and Surface Pro 2017 by emjga
- Error: path too long! Is there a workaround? by tirtha8586
- Video: How to prevent your WordPress site from getting hacked (TechRepublic)
- WordPress's broken automatic update function (ZDNet)
- Learn to Code (TechRepublic Academy)
- How to become a developer: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- Top web design mistakes you should avoid (CNET Forums)