Google Sites is a collaborative website development tool that’s part of the Google Apps Suite. Sites lets users quickly create internal and external websites. And whether you’re a Google Apps for Business administrator or just have a Gmail account, knowing a few Sites basics will help you use and support the product. In this week’s TR Dojo episode, I cover five things every IT pro should know about Google Sites.
For those who prefer text to video, click the View Transcript link below the video player window or check out Susan Cline’s article, “10 myths about Google Sites debunked and dispelled,” on which this video is based.
You can learn more about Google Sites from the following resources:
- Google Sites Overview
- Google Sites Help
- Guide to automating actions with Apps Scripts
- The difference between Gmail, a Google Account, an Apps Account, and an Apps for Business Account
You can also sign up to receive the latest TR Dojo lessons through one or more of the following methods:
- Follow Bill Detwiler on Twitter
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo newsletter (delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo RSS feed
- Sign up for customizable TR Dojo e-mail alerts