During TechRepublic's interview with Ford CTO Paul Mascarenas at CES 2014, we got a glimpse of Ford's vision of the next 5-10 years in car tech.
One of the things we wanted to do when Bill Detwiler and I interview Ford CTO Paul Mascarenas at CES 2014 was to ask about the company's longer-term vision of how technology will transform the vehicle experience in the years ahead. Since Mascarenas has a visionary streak in him, he was happy to oblige. This two-minute clip sums it up.
- Ford CTO explains solar power in electric vehicles at CES 2014
- How close are self-driving cars? Ford CTO breaks it down at CES 2014
- Why Pebble 2.0 may win the wearables race at CES and become a work tool in 2014
- Google Glass: Will its fate be Tablet PC or first iPhone?
- Hey professionals, watch for these mega-trends at CES 2014
- SPECIAL FEATURE: CES 2014: What the Professionals Need to Know