200 ways to revive a hard drive
The voting is over, and no one is contesting these results. Our download, "200 ways to revive a hard drive," was not only the most retrieved download for Support Republic, but it was also the most retrieved download for all of TechRepublic in 2000. This document is 70 pages, packed full of tips to help you save the day when a hard drive fails. With this much critical information, it’s easy to see why this document has been downloaded over 142,000 times.
Find more great resources in TechRepublic’s Downloads Center
For more downloads like “200 ways to revive a hard drive,” check out our Downloads Center. It has the IT information you’re looking for. We've collected research and resources to make your job easier. Look for ready-to-use IT forms and templates, checklists, tools, Gartner product analyses, and white papers. Best of all, it’s free! Click here to find out more about TechRepublic downloads.
Now that we've crowned the top download in Support Republic, it's time to announce the best of the rest.
- Number 2: "The ultimate preventive maintenance checklist"
- Number 3: "Indispensable tips for Word users"
- Number 4: "Download our CAT 5 Patch Cable Creation Guide"
- Number 5: "The best dumb user stories of 1999"
- Number 6: "Download our Computer Skills Information Form to help you prepare for new employees"
- Number 7: "Ready-to-use system inventory form"
- Number 8: "50 essential Excel tips"
- Number 9: "TechRepublic's HTML Cheat Sheet"
- Number 10: "Download our UNIX command cheat sheets"
What's your choice for the best of 2000?
As always, your feedback is important to us. If there's a download that you found especially valuable or that you used more than any other, let us know. Post a comment below or send us a note.