Welcome to our “Got Answers?” series (which is published each Thursday) where we are helping fellow members get answers to their tech questions. Are you the one who can offer advice or tips to help your fellow member with their questions? Do you have your own tech questions? Post them in our forums where you can receive answers from your fellow members.
If your iPad Pro keeps restarting randomly it can drive you crazy. It can restart when you were just about to reach the new high score playing your favorite game or maybe you were on Facetime. So what is causing this annoying issue? This is where TechRepublic member kbmaligat is wondering and has turned to the TechRepublic community for assistance in helping them figure out what is causing their iPad Pro to randomly restart.
TechRepublic member kbmaligat writes, “Hi my iPad Pro Wifi 12.5” (2015) keeps restarting. And upon restart the battery indicates 1% battery status, and after 1 minute or so the indicator returns to the original state of battery. This happens randomly even when the unit is charged.
I already restored and updated the iOS and even reset it to factory settings. Could this be a battery problem? And can I have my unit replaced even if it is already out of warranty? Thanks!”
Are you able to help kbmaligat with their issue? Simply click the “Answer This” button below:
The TechRepublic Forums is a community of IT Experts, where you can go to seek advice, share your knowledge, brainstorm, shoot the breeze and enjoy the camaraderie of your IT peers. So, if you haven’t already – be sure to check out the forums today!
More Tech Help Questions from the TechRepublic Forums
- Need to get SD card deleted images back by neil_89
- Creative Soundblaster Audigy FX 5.1 Driver Issue by admin1541144757
- AUX Outlet doesn’t recognize my headphones by kadoshr1
- Can I force a Chrome tab to always be active? by agustinol
- iPhone 3G app update problem by Perterpanx95
- iOS 12’s most annoying bug yet (ZDNet)
- iOS 12.1: Tips and tricks to help you get the most from your iPhone or iPad (ZDNet)
- Here’s the iPad Pro that professionals really want (ZDNet)
- iPad Pro, 2018 review: Blazing speed, but iOS is limited (CNET)
- Why you should skip the new iPad Pro (CNET)