TechRepublic member dineshramgaikwad is having issues printing on their Citrix system. Can you help this TechRepublic member resolve their issue?
Welcome to our "Got Answers?" series where we help our fellow members get answers to their tech questions. Are you the one who can offer advice or tips to help your fellow member with their question(s)? or maybe you have your own tech questions? Post them in our forums where you can receive answers from your fellow members.
Ever found yourself needing to print something, but unable? You checked the connections, you checked the drivers, you try again and still you are unable to print. Frustrating isn't it? This is where TechRepublic member dineshramgaikwad has found themselves and has turned to the TechRepublic community for assistance in helping them figure out what could be the issue.
TechRepublic member dineshramgaikwad writes, "I have been using a Citrix virtual system and I have been unable to print. I checked the connections and the drivers and it seems all ok.
Can anyone help me?"
Are you able to help dineshramgaikwad with their question? Simply click the "Answer This" button below:
The TechRepublic Forums is a community of IT Experts, where you can go to seek advice, share your knowledge, brainstorm, shoot the breeze and enjoy the camaraderie of your IT peers. So, if you haven't already - be sure to check out the forums today!
More Tech Help Questions from the TechRepublic Forums
- Issues downgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 7 by Rmarty7
- SSL and Form Issue on my website by GStrydom
- Finding broken links on website? Best Method by dora556
- Drive failure in Raid 5 then more problems by stevepowell1
- Folder icons keep reverting back to Windows 10 default on reboot by cemengin911
- Facebook's latest privacy scandals open regulator floodgates (ZDNet)
- FTC gives two companies a slap on the wrist after appalling hacks (ZDNet)
- 10 signs that you aren't cut out to be a telecommuter (TechRepublic)
- Best SSDs for 2019 (CNET)
- Marvel fandom: How big of a fan are you? (Show us your pictures) (TechRepublic)