As part of TechRepublic's interview with Ford CTO Paul Mascarenas at CES 2014, the topic turned to when self-driving cars will arrive. This video clip has the answer.
When Jason Hiner and I interviewed Paul Mascarenas on the CNET Stage during CES 2014 one of the questions I asked was how close we are to self-driving cars. Check out Paul's very pragmatic response in this three-minute video clip.
- Ford CTO explains solar power in electric vehicles at CES 2014
- Why Pebble 2.0 may win the wearables race at CES and become a work tool in 2014
- Google Glass: Will its fate be Tablet PC or first iPhone?
- Hey professionals, watch for these mega-trends at CES 2014
- SPECIAL FEATURE: CES 2014: What the Professionals Need to Know