TechRepublic member Jack_Johnson118 wants to downgrade Windows 10 back to Windows 7, but is not sure how to do this. Can you help this fellow member resolve their issue?
Welcome to our "Got Answers?" series (which is published each Thursday) where we are helping fellow members get answers to their tech questions. Are you the one who can offer advice or tips to help your fellow member with their issues?
Have you ever upgraded your operating system to what is suppose to be the newest and greatest, just to discover it is not for you?
This is what TechRepublic member Jack_Johnson118 has discovered when they upgraded to Windows 10 and now wishes to downgrade back to Windows 7 but can't remember how to do this, so they have turned to the TechRepublic community for assistance.
TechRepublic member Jack_Johnson118 states, "I have recently come to the conclusion that I much prefer using Windows 7 over Windows 10, however I can't remember how to downgrade back to Windows 7.
Are you able to help Jack_Johnson118 with their question? Just click the button below:
The TechRepublic Forums is a community of IT Experts, where you can go to seek advice, share your knowledge, brainstorm, shoot the breeze and enjoy the camaraderie of your IT peers. So, if you haven't already - be sure to check out the forums today!
More Tech Help Questions from the TechRepublic Forums
- How to Backup Office 365 Mailboxes? by daisysmith2
- How to stop Windows 10 automatic updates by Nishaal23
- Trouble with Fast browser uninstall by WyattLuce
- Windows 10 and 7 support changes: How they affect you (TechRepublic)
- Windows 10 1809: Microsoft reveals features it's dropping in October 2018 Update (TechRepublic)
- Microsoft to offer paid Windows 7 Extended Security Updates (ZDNet)
- Should you upgrade to Windows 10 October 2018 Update? (CNET)
- Windows 10 finally wins popularity contest with Windows 7 (ZDNet)