Due to a job change, TechRepublic member jamesmehraa is needing a means to transfer emails from Lotus Notes to Thunderbird. Can you help this fellow member resolve their issue?
Welcome to our "Got Answers?" series (which is published each Thursday) where we are helping fellow members get answers to their tech questions. Are you the one who can offer advice or tips to help your fellow member with their questions? Do you have your own tech questions? Post them in our forums where you can receive answers from your fellow members.
Just when you get use to one email program at your work, you switch jobs and must now use a totally different program for email. This in itself is not so bad, unless you wish to take your email with you - then you might run into an issue on how to easily move all your email from one program to a different one. This is where TechRepublic member jamesmehraa is finding themselves, after switching jobs, so they have turned to the TechRepublic community for assistance.
TechRepublic member jamesmehraa writes, "Hi, I have been using Lotus Notes the last couple of years, so all my emails and attachments are stored in it. But now, I am switching my job and my new office does not use Lotus Notes, so I need to move from Lotus Notes to Thunderbird.
Is there an easy free method that I could look into. I have more than 500 emails so I need a quick technique. Hope you can understand my situation."
Are you able to help jamesmehraa with their question? Simply click the "Answer This" button below:
The TechRepublic Forums is a community of IT Experts, where you can go to seek advice, share your knowledge, brainstorm, shoot the breeze and enjoy the camaraderie of your IT peers. So, if you haven't already - be sure to check out the forums today!
More Tech Help Questions from the TechRepublic Forums
- How to create a self installing windows installer in a medium disk? by khanhhoand632
- Voice controlled surveillance cameras by architmardia071987
- Asus S550 CB laptop issues by kavesh72
- Where can I find a mobile app developer? by malinka6
- Has Microsoft declared war on Adobe?? by susan_shemin
- Mozilla resolves critical code execution flaw in Thunderbird email client (ZDNet)
- Firefox bug crashes your browser and sometimes your PC (ZDNet)
- Hackers are using the dark web to target your company's email addresses (ZDNet)
- Facebook content moderators are suffering from PTSD, lawsuit claims (CNET)
- Pixel Slate's $200 problem:Help with Mozilla Thunderbird (CNET Forums)