Take this quick, multiple choice survey and tell us what multicloud deployment looks like at your business.
2020 State of the Cloud Report, "Of those using cloud services, that combines multiple public and private clouds."adoption has become a reality for many businesses. According to IT analytics firm Flexera's
What are the advantages to managing multiple cloud providers? TechRepublic Premium is doing a survey to find out. If you're familiar with how your company oversees multiple cloud services, we want to hear from you.
Take the Managing the multicloud survey now.
The survey contains nine or fewer multiple choice questions, plus a few demographic questions and should take less than five minutes to complete. You'll be asked questions about what public cloud platforms your organization uses, functions your organization uses cloud application providers for, the challenges of managing multiple cloud providers, and if has affected your overall cloud strategy.
SEE: TechRepublic Premium editorial calendar: IT policies, checklists, toolkits, and research for download (TechRepublic Premium)
Results from the survey will be used in an upcoming TechRepublic Premium special report.
Visit the TechRepublic Premium Managing the multicloud survey.
- Multicloud: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- Top IT certifications to increase your salary (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- Power checklist: Local email server-to-cloud migration (TechRepublic Premium)
- Top cloud providers in 2020: AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud, hybrid, SaaS players (ZDNet)
- Best cloud services for small businesses (CNET)
- Microsoft Office vs Google Docs Suite vs LibreOffice (Download.com)
- Cloud computing: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)