Snapcodes are an easy means to get people to follow your brand on Snapchat. Here's how to get yours.
You've probably seen a snapcode before. It's the Snapchat logo, but with dots around it. What you're really looking at is something that works like a QR code.
If another Snapchat code takes a snap of your code, they automatically follow you. That's helpful because if you post your code on other social media platforms, people can follow you really easily instead of having to search for your user name.
Here's how to find your snapcode.
First, got to snapchat.com, scroll down, and click on Snapcodes. Login and then click download.
- How to get started on Snapchat: A beginner's guide for brands (TechRepublic)
- Snapchat: 4 features to try out (TechRepublic)
- 4 tips for brands to tap into Instagram's high engagement (TechRepublic)
- How to add snaps to your Snapchat Story (TechRepublic)
- How to edit your Instagram posts (TechRepublic)