You've probably seen a snapcode before. It's the Snapchat logo, but with dots around it. What you're really looking at is something that works like a QR code.
If another Snapchat code takes a snap of your code, they automatically follow you. That's helpful because if you post your code on other social media platforms, people can follow you really easily instead of having to search for your user name.
Here's how to find your snapcode.
First, got to snapchat.com, scroll down, and click on Snapcodes. Login and then click download.
- How to get started on Snapchat: A beginner's guide for brands (TechRepublic)
- Snapchat: 4 features to try out (TechRepublic)
- 4 tips for brands to tap into Instagram's high engagement (TechRepublic)
- How to add snaps to your Snapchat Story (TechRepublic)
- How to edit your Instagram posts (TechRepublic)
Related Topics:Social Enterprise Collaboration Software CXO Innovation
Erin Carson has nothing to disclose. She doesn't hold investments in the technology companies she covers.
Erin Carson is a Staff Reporter for CNET and a former Multimedia Editor for TechRepublic.