The iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max were just announced at the annual Apple event on Sept. 10. The new phone means users can get some great deals on the iPhone X series. Here's where to look.
Apple revealed the latest generation iPhone models during its special September event: The , 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max. The phones won't offer 5G—users will have to —but murmurs of other exciting features are circling.
SEE: Get more done with your iPhone: Tips and tricks for power users (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
Apple announced the iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, and iPhone XR on September 12, 2018 to replace Apple's 10th anniversary iPhone X. The three latest iPhone models started at $749, a whopping $999, and $1,099, respectively—with the XS being the most expensive flagship iPhone to date.
Now that some of the best deals, by cellular providers and retailers.has come out, many retailers and mobile carriers are featuring deals on the iPhone X series models. Here are
- AT&T: Buy one iPhone XR, iPhone Xs, or iPhone Xs Max at AT&T and save $750 on another (or an iPhone XR 64GB free), when you purchase both on qualified installment agreement and eligible wireless service. Users can also get a $300 AT&T Visa Reward when they order online.
- Verizon: Receive up to $500 off with trade-in and Unlimited, along with a $200 prepaid Mastercard if they make the switch with Unlimited.
- Sprint: Lease an iPhone X, iPhone Xs, or iPhone Xs Max with Sprint and get one iPhone XR 64 GB for free (or up to $750 off another iPhone X series model) on an additional line. Or, just get a single iPhone XR for just $15/month on Sprint Flex. For a limited time, Sprint users can also get half off the Apple Watch Series 5 when they purchase a Xs.
- T-Mobile: Save $750 on the iPhone Xs or Xs Max when you buy two and add two Magenta Plus lines. Buyers can also get a free iPhone XR, through 24 monthly bills, when the purchase of one and two Magenta Plus lines.
- Apple: Trade in an old iPhone for up to a $600 credit—depending on model and condition—toward another iPhone, or for an Apple Store gift card.
- Best Buy: Save $100 on an iPhone XR, Xs, or Xs Max when you activate through AT&T. Get up to a $350 Best Buy gift card with the trade-in of an iPhone.
This article will be updated as deals change and the new iPhone release in September
For more, check out theon TechRepublic
- Wi-Fi 6: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- IT pro's guide to the evolution and impact of 5G technology (TechRepublic download)
- VPN usage policy (TechRepublic Premium)
- The 10 best smartphones you can buy right now (ZDNet)
- Best mobile VPN services for 2019 (CNET)
- The 10 most important iPhone apps of all time (Download.com)
- Smartphones and mobile tech: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)\