One of the best features Twitter has ever introduced is the ability to mute people. This is helpful if your brand, or even you, professionally, wants to follow a specific account, but maybe doesn't actually want to read its tweets. Here's how to mute Twitter accounts.
First, go to the profile of the account you want to mute. Tap settings, and then tap mute.
And that's it! So, get out there and reclaim your Twitter feed.
- How to check your tweet's activity on Twitter (TechRepublic)
- How to download your Snapchat Snapcode (TechRepublic)
- How to get started on Snapchat: A beginner's guide for brands(TechRepublic)
- Snapchat: 4 features to try out (TechRepublic)
- 4 tips for brands to tap into Instagram's high engagement (TechRepublic)
- How to add snaps to your Snapchat Story (TechRepublic)
- How to edit your Instagram posts (TechRepublic)
Related Topics:Collaboration Software CXO Innovation
Erin Carson has nothing to disclose. She doesn't hold investments in the technology companies she covers.
Erin Carson is a Staff Reporter for CNET and a former Multimedia Editor for TechRepublic.