A new infographic from ScaleTime reveals to the secret to avoiding burnout as a small business owner: Delegation.
When you own your own small business, you may find yourself doing the work of multiple people. However, not being able to unplug from your work could cause burnout.
A new infographic by Scaletime explains how to better delegate tasks and grow your small business by learning the "art and science" of delegation. By properly delegating tasks, an SMB owner can free himself or herself up to focus on the long-term vision of the company and take care of high-level tasks.
SEE: Five ways small companies can get ahead through technology sharing (Tech Pro Research)
Certain procedures in accounting, social media, data entry, and more can be delegated. With the right team, carefully considered assignments, and a codified culture, a company can greatly benefit from delegation.
Here's how to get started.
- 10 books every small business entrepreneur should read (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- How small business needs to think about customer engagement (ZDNet)
- 5 tech blunders that could ruin your small business (TechRepublic)
- 8 options for taming small business expenses (ZDNet)
- How to make your small business unattractive to cyberattackers (TechRepublic)