Mobile websites and apps have different advantages for organizations, according to a new infographic from MDG Advertising. Here's how to find which is right for you.
As companies make the push for a better mobile presence, many business leaders may find themselves asking whether they should work on developing a mobile app or a mobile website to best connect with customers.
A new infographic from MDG Advertising weighed the pros and cons of both, so business leaders can gain a better understanding of what would better suit their business.
SEE: Mobile app development policy (Tech Pro Research)
Here's what you need to know.
- IT pro's guide to the evolution and impact of 5G technology (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- How to break into the mobile app business with little cash and no programming skill(ZDNet)
- Apps vs. mobile websites: Which option offers users more privacy? (TechRepublic)
- The mobile web is dead, long live the app (ZDNet)
- How to build a secure mobile app: 10 tips (TechRepublic)