Whether you’re working on product documentation, service level agreements, or your resume, properly formatting your documents is essential. And even if you’re a die-hard mouse user, keyboard shortcuts can save you time and effort – especially when it comes to formatting Word documents.
During this week’s episode of TR Dojo, I show you five sets of Word keyboard shortcuts that will help you format your docs in a hurry.
For those who prefer text to video, click the View Transcript link below the video player window or check out Jody Gilbert’s article, “Five tips for lightning-fast formatting in Word,” on which this video is based. And for more Microsoft Word tips and tricks, check out the following resources:
- Five Word tips that could change your life
- 60 Indispensable Microsoft Word Tips
- Five tips for working beyond Word’s page-numbering basic
- Cool, lesser-known Microsoft Word keyboard shortcuts
- TechRepublic’s Microsoft Office blog
You can also sign up to receive the latest TR Dojo lessons through one or more of the following methods: