On episode five of The TechRepublic Podcast, we talk about IBM leapfrogging Moore's Law, the future of Windows Phone, Steve Wozniak's take on IoT, and impressions of the Amazon Echo.
On the fifth episode of The TechRepublic Podcast, we covered a lot of topics, from Microsoft layoffs to Steve Wozniak's take on AI and the Internet of Things to IBM's 7nm breakthrough to some hands-on impressions of the Amazon Echo.
Bill Detwiler and I were joined by Teena Hammond and Conner Forrest.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. If you like the podcast, one of the best things you can do is to leave a review on iTunes to let other people know about it.
You can also grab the RSS feed of the podcast and drop it in your favorite podcast app or player, or you can listen to the episode directly on SoundCloud (which also has mobile apps for iOS and Android), or you can simply use the player below:
There are lots of great tech podcasts out there, we're doing one aimed at people who are trying to use technology to get work done, make their businesses and their professional lives more efficient, and improve society. That's a lofty mission, but those are the goals we chase every day on TechRepublic.
Let us know what you think and you're welcome to suggest topics you'd like to see us cover on future podcasts.
- A softie of a mission statement: The TechRepublic Podcast, episode 4
- When the hype outruns the features: The TechRepublic Podcast, episode 3
- Don't pet the robot cheetah: The TechRepublic Podcast, episode 2
- Skip the vacation, wear the headset: The TechRepublic Podcast, episode 1
- Raise your tech IQ: Listen to these five podcasts