Tech business leaders need to know a bit of Python just to talk shop with their developers. Here's a quick crash course in the popular programming language.
Python is one of the most powerful programming languages around and has uses for everyone — from developers to business leaders who need to interface with them.
This handy course gives you the basics on Python. Here's the description:
Python's one of the easiest yet most powerful programming languages you can learn, and it's proven its utility at top companies like Dropbox and Pinterest. In this quick and dirty course, you'll learn to write clean, efficient Python code, learning to expedite your workflow by automating manual work, implementing machine learning techniques, and much more.
- Dive into Python w/ 10.5 hours of content
- Acquire the database knowledge you need to effectively manipulate data
- Eliminate manual work by creating auto-generating spreadsheets w/ xlsxwriter
- Master machine learning techniques like sk-learn
- Utilize tools for text processing, including nltk
- Learn how to scrape websites like the NYTimes & Washington Post using Beautiful Soup
- Complete drills to consolidate your newly acquired knowledge
TechRepublic Academy is a training and certification area on ZDNet and TechRepublic, offered in partnership with StackCommerce. TechRepublic may get a share of revenue from the sale of these products and services offered by our partners.