GitHub's overview of Freecodecamp, a free online platform that offers a various courses for learning about web development, covering the full web stack by incorporating courses on both frontend libraries like React and backend environments like Node.js.
Participants can earn six different developer certifications by building web apps, and once they earn six certifications covering front and back end web technologies -- which requires around 1,800 hours of coding -- they can claim their Full Stack Development Certificate.
Helping each other through the learning process are a large community of users who collaborate via online forums and study groups.
2. You Don't Know JS
4. 30 seconds of code
- Six in-demand programming languages: getting started (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- Programming languages: Your best options (ZDNet)
- How to become a developer: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- Want to learn programming? This startup pays you cryptocurrency to study Python (ZDNet)
- 10 popular programming languages developers should learn in 2019 (TechRepublic)