Artificial Intelligence is hard. Really hard. AI is also inevitable. On episode 20 of the TechRepublic podcast our team of expert reporters dissect the complexities of how AI will impact work and life.
Artificial Intelligence has increasingly become a part of our lives. Cars drive themselves, drones scan cornfields for data, computers at call centers can talk to us. But with this integration of machine into our daily lives, questions emerge. How good is AI, at this point? Will automation replace humans at work? How can we co-exist with robots? Can AI be dangerous? What does the future of AI hold? And should we be worried?
Learn even more about how AI is changing work:
- 10 things you need to know about artificial intelligence
- The robots of the DARPA Robotics Challenge are coming... to help you
- Facebook: Our AI will give everyone 'superpowers'
- Why you shouldn't worry about a robot stealing your job
- Why AI could destroy more jobs than it creates, and how to save them
- Mastery of AI has been 'harder than expected' and 'future is uncertain,' says Microsoft's AI chief
There are lots of great tech podcasts out there. This one is aimed at people who are trying to use technology to get work done, make their businesses and their professional lives more efficient, and improve society. That's a lofty mission, but those are the goals we chase every day at TechRepublic.
If you have feedback about the podcast, ping us on Twitter: