Business Technology Weekly is TechRepublic's news podcast, featuring top tech headlines. This week we discuss HP's Device-as-a-Service model, what the Brexit means for tech, and Google's data policy.
This week on TechRepublic's Business Technology Weekly podcast, hosts Dan Patterson and Bill Detwiler discuss the implications of Google's new My Activity dashboard, how HP's new Device-as-a-Service policy could be the future of hardware in the enterprise, and why tech companies may want to pay attention to both US politics and the so-called Brexit.
- Is Devices-as-a-Service the future of workplace IT? | Nick Heath New service is aimed at helping companies do a better job of meeting staff demand for an increasingly broad mix of PCs, mobile computers and other devices found in the modern workplace.
- Google My Activity site reveals all the data that's been collected about your online habits | Conner Forrest Google recently launched a new page called My Activity that shows you a history of your online activities and interactions with its products.
- Brexit: 5 ways the UK leaving the EU will affect tech firms | Nick Heath The UK public's decision to leave the European Union will impact technology firms operating within Britain in a variety of ways. Here's a breakdown for business and tech professionals.
- What Hillary Clinton's technology policy agenda means for business | Dan Patterson Hillary Clinton wants to use technology to reshape America's economy. Her campaign just released a comprehensive technology proposal. These are the five most important things companies needs to know.
We appreciate your feedback and support! Contact us here: podcast [at] techrepublic [dot] com, and (646) 389-5404.
TechRepublic and Tech Pro Research publish a number of free and useful business technology newsletters. Each week we spotlight a newsletter that summarizes the week's most interesting stories. If you want to keep up with innovative business technology trends, you should subscribe to our Headlines newsletter.
More TechRepublic podcasts
- Podcast: Learning to fly - a decade on Twitter
- Audio story: NASA's virtual reality experiment
- Audio story: What IoT and smart governments will mean for you
- Audio story: The 2,000 year old computer that's rewriting human history
- Audio story: How the 'PayPal Mafia' redefined success in Silicon Valley
Thanks for listening.