If your users want to liven up their documents,
show them how they can replace character bullets with picture
bullets. Word offers a range of bullet styles and shapes, including
In addition, you can add your own picture
bullets to those provided. To use picture bullets, follow these
- Go to Format | Bullets And Numbering.
- On the Bulleted tab, select a bullet style
that you want to replace with a picture style.
- In Word 2002, click the Customize button, and
click the Picture button. (In Word 2000, just click the Picture
- Select a style from the Picture Bullet dialog
box, and click OK to close all dialog boxes.
To create your own picture bullet, follow these
- In the
Picture Bullet dialog box, click the Import button in Word 2002.
(In Word 2000, click the Import Clips button.)
- Navigate to the picture file, select it, and
click Add in Word 2002. (In Word 2000, click Import.)
- Click OK to close all dialog boxes.
Help users increase productivity by automatically signing up for TechRepublic’s free Microsoft Office Suite newsletter, featuring Word, Excel, and Access tips, delivered each Wednesday.