Take this quick survey and tell us about your experience with digital assistants, videoconferencing solutions, connected thermostats, and other smart office tech.
New products intended to make our work environments smarter are being introduced all the time, but do they live up to their promises? TechRepublic's sister site, Tech Pro Research, is doing a survey to find out what smart office tech people are using, and how it's affecting productivity.
Whether you work in a traditional office setting, or another environment like a home office or a coworking space, we want your feedback. Are you using digital assistants, videoconferencing, smart lighting, or other products? We want to know what, if any, products you've tried, and whether you've loved or hated them.
You'll be asked eight or fewer survey questions, plus a few demographic questions. Data from this survey will be used in an upcoming Tech Pro Research report, which you can sign up to receive when it's published.
For more about smart offices from TechRepublic and sister site ZDNet, see these links:
- Amazon brings its digital assistant to the office with Alexa for Business (TechRepublic)
- Lenovo to make bet on smart office: Here's why it makes sense (ZDNet)
- Improving productivity with smart office tech at VMware and Box (ZDNet)
- Smart devices for the home and the office (ZDNet)
- Video: How an IoT firewall can protect your smart office from cyber-attacks (TechRepublic)
- Digital transformation: A CXO's guide (ZDNet/TechRepublic special report)