Cybersecurity risks in the enterprise show no signs of slowing down, putting millions—or even billions—of dollars at risk. Companies must prepare and enforce cybersecurity strategies. But do they? Or do they become a victim of cyber-mayhem? TechRepublic's sister site, Tech Pro Research, is doing a survey to find out.
If you're familiar with your organization's cybersecurity strategies we want your feedback. When it comes to general security, what is your company's weakest link? What would improve your company's security? Does conducting business internationally present additional security challenges? Take the Cyberware and the future of cybersecurity survey and let us know.
You'll be asked eight or fewer survey questions, plus a few demographic questions. Data from this survey will be used in an upcoming Tech Pro Research report. All responses are confidential.
SEE: Cybersecurity strategy research: Common tactics, issues with implementation, and effectiveness (Tech Pro Research)
All respondents will have a chance to enter their email at the end of the survey and receive a free copy of the resulting research report, which is normally only available to Tech Pro Research subscribers.
- Cybersecurity rundown: The 5 most critical threats to businesses in 2018 (TechRepublic)
- Defending against cyberwar: How the cybersecurity elite are working to prevent a digital apocalypse (ZDNet)
- 10 ways to raise your users' cybersecurity IQ (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- Special report: A winning strategy for cybersecurity (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- The role cybersecurity should play in 2019 IT budget planning (ZDNet)
- What is cyberwarfare? (ZDNet)
Melanie Wolkoff Wachsman is an Associate Editor for TechRepublic. She has 20 years of experience editing and writing for B2B and consumer publications focused on technology, innovation, healthcare, food and culture. Melanie received a bachelor's degree from Indiana University Bloomington.