Take this quick, multiple choice survey and tell us how serverless computing impacts your company.
Serverless computing continues winning over enterprises with its efficiency and cost savings. TechRepublic's sister site, Tech Pro Research, is conducting a survey to find out just how invested companies are with serverless computing.
If you're familiar with your company's serverless computing services, please share your thoughts about how, when, and why your company uses serverless computing. The survey contains nine or fewer multiple choice questions and should take less than five minutes to complete.
SEE: Serverless computing: A guide for IT leaders (Tech Pro Research)
You'll be asked questions about what benefits your organization receives from using serverless computing, what problems have you experienced with serverless computing technology, and which cloud provider do you use for your serverless computing needs?
All respondents will have a chance to enter their email at the end of the survey and receive a free copy of the resulting research report, which is normally only available to Tech Pro Research subscribers.
- AWS Lambda, a serverless computing framework: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- How serverless may be making the big clouds bigger (TechRepublic)
- Survey: so far, so good with serverless computing (ZDNet)
- Google Cloud Platform: An insider's guide (TechRepublic download)
- Vendor comparison: Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and Google Cloud (Tech Pro Research)
- What is cloud computing? Everything you need to know about the cloud, explained (ZDNet)
- Best cloud services for small businesses (CNET)
- Microsoft Office vs Google Docs Suite vs LibreOffice (Download.com)
- Cloud computing: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)