We want to hear from you. Take this quick, multiple choice survey and tell us how your business leverages industry cloud platforms.
The industry cloud continues to grow, vertically that is, as more and more big businesses embrace the customization that industry cloud platforms offer.
If you're familiar with how your business chooses and uses industry cloud services, we want to hear from you. The survey contains nine or fewer multiple choice questions and should take less than five minutes to complete.
SEE: Serverless computing: A guide for IT leaders (Tech Pro Research)
You'll be asked questions about the types of industry cloud services your organization uses, the most important factors in choosing an industry cloud service, and about the positive—and negative—outcomes your company has experienced by using an industry cloud service provider.
All respondents will have a chance to enter their email at the end of the survey and receive a free copy of the resulting research report, which is normally only available to Tech Pro Research subscribers.
- Why it's a good time to find an 'Industry Cloud' dance partner (ZDNet)
- Mapping the Industry Cloud landscape (ZDNet)
- The Industry cloud: Why it's next (ZDNet)
- Hybrid cloud: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- Hybrid cloud: A guide for IT pros (TechRepublic download)
- Top cloud providers 2019: AWS, Microsoft, Azure, Google Cloud; IBM makes hybrid move; Salesforce dominates SaaS (ZDNet)
- Best cloud services for small businesses (CNET)
- Microsoft Office vs Google Docs Suite vs LibreOffice (Download.com)
- Cloud computing: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)