Offering over 100 courses on technology and business, this education tool for professionals will help you develop the talent to do your job better, or get a better job.
TechRepublic has always been about providing information to make you more effective at your job, since working in the technology field means keeping up with one of the fastest changing professions on earth. I'm happy to announce that starting today we're offering a new way to help you keep pace: TechRepublic Academy.
This is a joint venture that TechRepublic and ZDNet are launching with StackCommerce to offer a library of courses on the latest technologies, as well as business skills like project management and social media marketing.
The goal here is to provide you with some solid training and certification prep at a reasonable price.
For example, there are courses on:
- Complete IT Security & Hacking Training
- Big Data Power Tools
- Python Machine Learning Projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training
- Docker for Professionals: The Practical Guide
- Become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Mastering Agile and Scrum
- Learn DevOps Using Vagrant
You can find some exclusive launch deals here.
Give some of these courses a spin, and let us know what you think.
As you'd expect, TechRepublic makes a share of revenue from the sale of products and services offered through this partnership.
- Rise of the 'accidental' cybersecurity professional
- How to learn programming: 3 languages to get you started
- Video: Career advice for young women who want to be business leaders
- New training platform uses real-world situations to train cybersecurity experts faster
- Rise of tech jobs outside of Silicon Valley means better training is needed to fill positions
- 10 programs to help you break into a cybersecurity career
- IBM launches Watson application developer certification (ZDNet)