Over the last few years Drones, also known as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), have exploded in popularity. They’re rapidly becoming an indispensable tool in a variety of industries – such as increasing farmers’ productivity by 500 percent, delivering packages for companies like Amazon, and even helping bring cell service back to Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria devastated the island last year.
If you’re thinking about using drones in your business, but are having a hard time building a strong business case, don’t know how to prepare for using a drone safely, or are unsure of which drone to buy, we are offering you the chance to win* one of two DJI Spark drones.
To enter, answer this question in the comments section below:
What benefits for your business would this drone provide?
Remember to only leave one comment to avoid being disqualified and enter before 11:59 pm PT on April 4, 2018. Good luck!
Please carefully read the complete rules below for more details.
- Leave only one comment. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners (the “Winners”) will be awarded a prize (“Prize”) that consists of one (1) DJI Spark with an ARV of $399.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email (please ensure your email on record is valid). The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Wednesday April 4, 2018, at 11:59:59 p.m. PT.
And we mustn’t forget to tell you about the legalities:
- *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the US, 18 and older, and a registered user of techrepublic.com. Void where prohibited. Ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on April 4, 2018. See complete rules for details.
If you have any questions about this sweepstakes, please contact – Tammy Cavadias, Community Manager.