The 2016 Azbee awards have been handed out by the American Society of American Business Publication Editors and TechRepublic has come away with multiple honors.
For the fourth time in eight years, TechRepublic was named a Top 10 B2B Website of the Year for 2016.
TechRepublic’s dedication to in-depth business journalism and investigative reporting was also recognized as the following three articles won multiple regional and national awards:
- Impact/Investigative: Gold award (Heartland Region)
- Impact/Investigative: Silver award (National)
How venture capital must change: Gender equality as a business opportunity (by Lyndsey Gilpin)
- Impact/Investigative: Silver award (Heartland region)
- Impact/Investigative: Bronze award (National)
- Web Feature Article: Gold award (Heartland Region)
- Web Feature Article: Bronze award (National)
Last year, Nick Heath’s in-depth report on How conflict minerals funded a war that killed millions, and why tech giants are finally cleaning up their act won the gold award for both National and the Heartland Region, while two other TechRepublic cover stories–on 3D bioprinting and Apple’s first employee Bill Fernandez–were awarded honors as well.
We’re honored to see our commitment to long form journalism recognized by the ASBPE, and we’ll continue to find stories that deserve to be told and that can bring inspiration and wisdom to our readers.