In episode seven of The TechRepublic Podcast, Bill Detwiler and I do a deep dive on the integration of technology in automobiles, including "invisible" cars, driverless cars, and windowless cars. We also talk about the new call to ban offensive weapons powered by artificial intelligence.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. If you like the podcast, one of the best things you can do is to leave a review on iTunes to let other people know about it.
You can also grab the RSS feed of the podcast and drop it in your favorite podcast app or player, or you can listen to the episode directly on SoundCloud (which also has mobile apps for iOS and Android), or you can simply use the player below:
There are lots of great tech podcasts out there, we're doing one aimed at people who are trying to use technology to get work done, make their businesses and their professional lives more efficient, and improve society. That's a lofty mission, but those are the goals we chase every day on TechRepublic.
Let us know what you think and you're welcome to suggest topics you'd like to see us cover on future podcasts.
- The raccoons don't sue: The TechRepublic Podcast, episode 6
- Leapfrogging Moore's Law: The TechRepublic Podcast, episode 5
- A softie of a mission statement: The TechRepublic Podcast, episode 4
- When the hype outruns the features: The TechRepublic Podcast, episode 3
- Don't pet the robot cheetah: The TechRepublic Podcast, episode 2
- Skip the vacation, wear the headset: The TechRepublic Podcast, episode 1
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.