We’ve compiled a list of the best articles from the past month. Here are the top 10 articles for November 2002 as compiled by the Builder.com editorial team:
- "Dreamweaver lives up to MX-pectations"
- "Is it time to change your project management tool?"
- "Create an embedded Web server to administer your application"
- "Abandon tables, simplify design with CSS"
- "Build a database front end with ASP"
- "Create a simple shopping cart using ColdFusion"
- "How to design a prototype to fit the project approach"
- "Challenges to implementing a Web-based project management system"
- "Plan now to take advantage of .NET application server functionality"
- "How to effectively handle long-running tasks in Java"
In addition, the Builder.com discussion center is abuzz. These topics were especially active:
- "Why you should move to C#"
- "Is Macromedia forgetting who helped put it on top?"
- "Top 10 reasons to migrate to .NET"
- "C# will rule the .NET roost"
Also, check out these October book and product reviews:
- "Electric XML toolkit: Free and easy to use"
- "AmphetaDesk offers an easier way to stay on top of IT news"
- "Sun ONE Studio 4.0 supports heavyweight development"
- "Book offers detailed comparison of C# for Java developers"
- "Need a reference for Ant? Stick to the online documentation"
- "Jelly offers component-rich XML scripting"
These articles cover a wide spectrum of enterprise development. Please send us an e-mail and let us know if you’d like to see more or fewer articles on a specific technology. We're also looking for members who are interested in writing articles for our community-driven site. Send us an e-mail for more information on how to become a Builder.com contributor.