If you thought we were comfortable last week, you ain’t heard nothin’ yet! Catch up on the haps in the TR Community with Sonja and Beth. Listen to the podcast.
Top discussion threads:
- Court rules that laptop searches at borders is okay
- Prediction: Microsoft will leapfrog Vista, release Windows 7 early, and change its OS business
- 10 ways to sell corporate on Linux
- Oh boy, Space Invaders! (Cracking Open the Atari 2600 video game console)
- Ballmer hints that Microsoft could keep selling Windows XP
- I need your help
Most “Thumbs Up” in the TR Questions arena this week?
Big shock… it’s True Blue! Congratulations.
Question of the Week:
Provided by NickNielsen: What’s the filthiest place you’ve ever had to work?
Send your answers to TROL at cnet.com or call toll free (866)-414-CNET (2638). You can also leave a voice message on Skype at TR Out Loud (tr.out.loud). If we use your answer in next week’s show, you’ll get some TR gear, like T-shirts, mugs, etc.