It's almost Valentine's Day and that means it's time to figure out what you're going to buy for the techies in your life. Here's a hint, anything with a vintage vibe is huge this year.
Opt for retro styling with the Crosley Corsair Clock Radio and CD player. The Kodak Printomatic digital instant print camera is another option. Polaroid also has a new line of instant cameras out for those who want to go kind of retro.
SEE: How to pick the perfect tech or gadget gift for Valentine's Day (TechRepublic)
If you're going to consider anything fitness or health related, that will be welcomed, too. You could opt for the Muse 2, which helps you meditate by sensing your brainwave activity, your heart rate, and your breathing.
Gear for their devices could make their life a little easier, such as a new charging cable for their phone, such as Ventev's line of flat cables, or a new smartphone case from Otterbox or Casetify. Casetify even has a line of glitter watchbands for your love's Apple Watch.
SEE: Photos: Valentine's Day gift ideas for techies (TechRepublic)
If you're looking for headphones or earbuds, the Jabra Move Style Headphones are wireless and have up to 14 hours of battery life. Consider the Edifier W860NB Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones with up to 25 hours of playback. Or the Phiaton Curve BT 120 NC wireless earphones that are water resistant and allow for an hour of use with just a 5-minute charge. The ALTEC Lansing True Evo Plus Wireless Earphones are waterproof, and they also include Siri and Hey Google voice assistant.
Don't forget your pet. The Zoom Rotating Laser Cat Toy from PetSafe has two lasers and automatically turns off after 15 minutes.
Valentine's Day is a fun day for gifts for everyone from your kids and parents to your significant other. Try out an option from TechRepublic's list for the latest in tech gadgets and gear.
Affiliate disclosure: CBS Interactive may earn commissions from some of the products featured in this guide.
Check out all of the products in our Valentine's Day gift guide
- Casetify Valentine's Day phone cases
- Jabra Move Style Edition ($99.99)
- Sugarwish candy delivery (Starting at $18.50)
- Crosley Corsair ($89.95)
- Phiaton Bolt BT 700 wireless earphones
- Ventev chargesync flat Apple Lightning cable ($19.99)
- Retro radio from Polaroid
- Writers and Their Cats book
- HyperX keyboard
- Podpocket Scoop ($19.99)
- Ventev wireless chargepad+ ($49.99)
- Mahli Dreamtone ambient speaker
- Crosley turntable
- Casetify Apple Watch glitter bands
- Casetify Valentine's Day collection
- Phiaton Curve BT 120 NC wireless earphones
- Muse 2 ($249)
- OtterBox Star Wars phone cases ($44.95)
- PetSafe Zoom Rotating Laser Cat Toy ($29.99)
- Apollo 11 Mission Film Reel Lunch Canister ($24.99)
- Ion Glow Charge wireless charger with mood light
- Altec Lansing True EVO Wireless Earbuds ($99.99)
- Polaroid Mint Instant Print Digital Camera ($99.99)
- Edifier W860NB Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones ($169.99)
- PhoneSoap 3 UV sanitizer
- Ventev Global Charging Hub 300 ($34.99)
- ZUS Smart Dash Cam ($99.99)
- Drinkwell Seascape Pet Fountain ($89.99)
- Polaroid Pop instant digital camera ($199.99)
- Kodak Printomatic Instant Print Camera ($69.99)
- Cylo Epic speaker, phone case and charging stand
- Valentine's Day gifts starting at $10: 11 unconventional gifts for her (CNET)
- Last-minute tech gifts and gadgets for your Valentine (ZDNet)
- Tech that stole our heart or broke it (ZDNet)
- Photos: Weird, wacky and cool tech at CES 2019 (TechRepublic)
- Great last minute Valentine's Day gifts for tech and gadget lovers (TechRepublic)
Teena Maddox is a Senior Writer at TechRepublic, covering hardware devices, IoT, smart cities and wearables. She ties together the style and substance of tech. Teena has spent 20-plus years writing business and features for publications including People, W and Women's Wear Daily.