With the new edition of iOS 9.3, Apple unveiled Night Shift. Night Shift adjusts the display colors to reduce the amount of blue light your device emits.
The idea is to help fight eyestrain and sleeping problems caused by that blue light.
To turn it on, go to settings, and then display and brightness. Tap Night Shift. From there, you can schedule times for it to turn on, manually enable it, or decide how warm you want the colors to be.
- How to mute a Twitter account (TechRepublic)
- How to check your tweet’s activity on Twitter (TechRepublic)
- How to download your Snapchat Snapcode (TechRepublic)
- How to get started on Snapchat: A beginner’s guide for brands(TechRepublic)
- Snapchat: 4 features to try out (TechRepublic)
- 4 tips for brands to tap into Instagram’s high engagement (TechRepublic)
- How to add snaps to your Snapchat Story (TechRepublic)
- How to edit your Instagram posts (TechRepublic)