Now, Instagram lets users switch between multiple accounts. Here's how to add an account to the app.
Instagram now lets users switch back and forth between accounts. That's really convenient because now you can go between your account and maybe the one for your brand without logging out. Here's how to do that.
First, tap on the settings button in the right corner. Then, scroll down and tap add account. Once it's added, you can switch by tapping the settings button and the account you want.
- How to mute a Twitter account (TechRepublic)
- How to check your tweet's activity on Twitter (TechRepublic)
- How to download your Snapchat Snapcode (TechRepublic)
- How to get started on Snapchat: A beginner's guide for brands(TechRepublic)
- Snapchat: 4 features to try out (TechRepublic)
- 4 tips for brands to tap into Instagram's high engagement (TechRepublic)
- How to add snaps to your Snapchat Story (TechRepublic)
- How to edit your Instagram posts (TechRepublic)