Here's how to turn the new Twitter timeline on and off.
Twitter caused a stir when rumors broke that it was changing its timeline. The truth is that it introduced a setting that lets you see the best tweets first. Here's how to turn the new timeline on and off.
First, go to settings and then tap on your account. From there, tap on timeline personalization. By default, the slider for Show me the best tweets first will be turned off. To turn it on, slide it to the right.
- How to mute a Twitter account (TechRepublic)
- How to check your tweet's activity on Twitter (TechRepublic)
- How to download your Snapchat Snapcode (TechRepublic)
- How to get started on Snapchat: A beginner's guide for brands(TechRepublic)
- Snapchat: 4 features to try out (TechRepublic)
- 4 tips for brands to tap into Instagram's high engagement (TechRepublic)
- How to add snaps to your Snapchat Story (TechRepublic)
- How to edit your Instagram posts (TechRepublic)