It’s the Thanksgiving Day holiday weekend in the United States, and all of the editorial staff want to extend sincere thanks to the TechRepublic community with this episode of TROLOV — or TR Out Loud on Video. If you’re not a fan of video, you can choose to just listen to the audio file.
Top discussion threads:
- Netbooks are dead. Long live the notebook.
- Beware of crazy recruiter tricks
- Video: Common habits of superstitious computer users
- Collective Intelligence: Can it save anti-virus apps?
- The Linux consultant: The Maytag repairman of the IT world
Here are a few other links that you should check out:
- TechRepublic Questions of the Week – November 23, 2009
- TR member Garden Club gallery
- TR Member pet pics
- TR Member tattoo pics
- TR Member costume pics
If you’d like to contribute to the pics galleries, please send us your photos.
Also, don’t forget to sign up for the TechRepublic Community Central newsletter!
Most “Thumbs Up” in the TR Questions arena over the past week
- OH Smeg (15 thumbs)
- Jacky Howe (13 thumbs)
- seanferd (10 thumbs)
- OldER Mycroft (4 thumbs)
- Brenton Keegan (3 thumbs)
Most Comments in the TR Forums this week
- seanferd (123 posts)
- Palmetto (88 posts)
- NickNielsen (74 posts)
- Jacky Howe and OH Smeg (69 posts)
- Oz_Media (56 posts)
Voice messages, e-mails, and photos = swag
If you’d like to earn some free TR swag, send in an e-mail with a Question of the Week, and answer to the Question of the Week, comments, photos/photo captions, or original video clips to trol at techrepublic.com. You can also leave a voice message — our toll free number is (866) 414-CNET (2638) and our Skype ID is tr.out.loud.
We have lots and lots of swag. If you’d like a complete listing, shoot me an e-mail, and I’ll send a reply.