Here’s your chance. The folks at macenstein.com, after using their new iPhones for a couple of days, already have some suggestions for improvement, and they want you to submit yours.
Some features that have already been suggested are:
- Adding copy and paste functions
- An auto dim/off function on display to conserve battery life
- Safari password storing
- A master “Address Book/ Contacts” button to the main interface
- User defined custom ringtones
- Time stamping on SMS messages
There are a gazillion more suggestions on the site as people add them. Check it out.