On Tuesday, October 14, Tech Pro Research hosted a live, online event with Microsoft expert Mary Jo Foley. This analyst call and Q&A focused on Windows 10 and was exclusively for Tech Pro Research subscribers. For everyone who wasn’t able to attend, we’ve published this recorded version.
During the first half of the event, Mary Jo provided in-depth information on the following:
- What we known about Windows 10 so far
- What Microsoft is doing to win over enterprise/business users specifically with its next Windows release
- What’s next on the Windows 10 timeline
During the second half, she answered attendee questions. Here’s a full recording of the event.
About Mary Jo foley
Mary Jo Foley has covered the tech industry for 25 years for a variety of publications, including ZDNet, eWeek and Baseline. She is the author of Microsoft 2.0: How Microsoft plans to stay relevant in the post-Gates era (John Wiley & Sons, 2008). She also is the cohost of the “Windows Weekly” podcast on the TWiT network.
Here’s a list of Mary Jo’s recent Tech Pro Research articles:
- Microsoft’s Internet of Things strategy: Ambitious, diverse, and business-friendly
- Microsoft wants you on the cloud — and it has several tricks to get you there
- Build your deployment strategy with the help of this 2014 Microsoft product roadmap
- Microsoft’s latest mobile platforms bring back more business-friendly features
- Microsoft enterprise primer on Office 365: Past, present, and future
Updated on Tuesday, Sept. 30: Changed Windows 9 to Windows 10, reflecting Microsoft’s official announcement of the new name.