For many, working for a video game developer is a childhood fantasy. Here are some of the jobs openings we rounded up in some of the major players:
Electronic Arts (EA
Job Title: Director of Technology
Req. number: 35336
Role: Software Engineer
Location: California - Redwood City
(To learn more about any of these positions, click on any of the links below and you will see its description in the right margin of the resulting web page.)
- Business Systems Analyst : COGNOS | San Francisco, CA, U.S.
- Data Center Technician | Baltimore, MD, U.S.
- Data Center Technician | Sunnyvale, CA, U.S.
- Desktop Engineer | San Francisco, CA, U.S.
- Desktop Support Technician | San Francisco, CA, U.S.
- Desktop Support Technician | Baltimore, MD, U.S.
- Desktop Support Technician | Dublin, Ireland
- Desktop Support Technician (Los Angeles) | Los Angeles, CA, U.S.
- Network Engineer | San Francisco, CA, U.S.
- Network Engineer | Sunnyvale, CA, U.S.
Click this link to see requirements of positions and to apply online.Senior PS3 Programmer, Location: San Diego, CA Flash/UI developer, Location: San Diego, CA
Toni Bowers is the former Managing Editor of TechRepublic and is the award-winning blogger of the Career Management blog. She has edited newsletters, books, and web sites pertaining to software, IT career, and IT management issues.