For those seeking IT certifications but don't know which to pursue, the Robert Half Technology 2011 Salary Survey lists the certs that are most in demand by employers.
According to the 2011 Salary Guide from Robert Half Technology, the following IT certifications are in demand:
- Cisco--Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Linux--Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Microsoft--Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCITP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer ((MCSE), and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Project Management--Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Security--Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) and Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE)
Tomorrow, I'll talk about what the survey revealed as the skill sets most in demand.