Last week, I offered a poll on which kind of employee you find most irksome. The choices were:
- The Information Hoarder — the person who absorbs business information but never shares it, in the hopes of becoming indispensable to the organization
- The Glory-taker — Someone who takes your idea and doesn't give you credit
- The Moper — the one who "overstates the difficulty, not only of every project, but of every task assigned to him, in pursuit of accolades."
- The Performer — who "views every meeting as an opportunity to attain Andy Warhol's elusive fifteen minutes of fame, and orally spams with superfluous, off-topic and/or impressive-if-irrelevant commentary."
- The Know-it-All — the really intelligent person who thinks he can act any way he wants, and does, because management thinks it can't get along without him
Thanks for participating in the poll!